Awards – they always bring home the heartwarming messages of support, love and concern. This one too.
Rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that will not have come up in your blog entries.
3. Pass it on to 7 blogs you find inspiring and explain why.
Part I: Thank you!
These C’s will best describe him – Compassionate, Considerate, Candid, Creative. Now that is enough to make you visit his blog, if you haven’t done that yet.
Part II: The seven things
1. I am a Libran – queen of indecision.
2. I am a ‘middlest sister’ : Eldest one is Papa’s pet and youngest one is Mama’s. So what about the middle one? The maid’s pest. [Not really 😉 ]
3. I am a strict teacher : In spite of the ardent prayers of students and staff, I rarely avail leaves of any sort. 😉 “Neither stones nor prayers nor sticks, Insults or complaints or bricks could still my determination”.
4. I abhor lies (I don’t mind them white or noble, but can’t tolerate the ones through the teeth) and liars : Accuse me of lack empathy, but I have never heard, from anyone, a genuine reason for lying.
5. Something that I find hard to refuse : An offer of sweets.
6. My worst fear : What if I sleep like a log for 24 hours at a stretch and wake up to realize that I have lost a full day from my life?
7. My wish(just one of them) : To die when I am still healthy enough.
Part III: The inspiring bloggers
1. Amira: Blessed with the talent to spot poetry in almost everything, and she says, “i am who i am … with a smile, no matter what.”
2. Bikram: A concerned citizen, thereby a popular blogger who says, “I am Me basically”.
3. Judy: Her words and pictures are full of affection – one who “believes in being a life-long learner.”
4. Munchow: Photographer par excellence who “seeks to expand his vision, both visually and technically.”
5. Nancy: You’ll sure find enough tips for business and life.
6. Tito: “Part time philosopher, part time poet and wannabe (already a good one) author..”
7. Usha: Versatile writer, wonderful teacher – “An eccentric rambler on life’s lessons and mercies.”
Of course there are many more. Here are just a few more of them:
They are just a dozen of writers whose blogs and comments inspire me. Congrats! And thanks to all the other bloggers who awe me with their beautiful blogs.