No one had ever
Thought or said or did so.
for the very first time.
Imagine those looks,
How he might have dithered
When the whole world slammed,
Advised, begged or threatened him –
GIVE UP and act sane!
He has been through the pain of creation,
Only to see his weird baby scoffed at!
What a predicament he’d have been in
When he was damn sure of himself
And could see that rosy light
At the end of the tunnel –
Others, blind yet.
Fed up, he would have cursed
The power that planted the seed
Now too strong to uproot.
Tagged crazy, ostracized,
He envisaged the day
Accolades came his way.
After his lifelong struggle
(Hard up and lost in oblivion)
Was snuffed out by death –
An undistinguished one
Not unusual for
Ahead of their times.
Posted in Honours, Life, Poetry, Society, Uncategorized
Tagged acceptance, appreciation, Life, pioneers, recognition, society, trailblazers
The prescriptions by various political, religious and social leaders in the wake of the Delhi incident have enlightened us, unveiling the mindset of the rapists. And this is how one rapist may speak to you.
Dear sisters and virtuous women,
We are writing this for the sake of all women who wish to safeguard their honour, virginity and life.
You know we don’t rape every woman out there.
- We are very selective.
- We are not barbarians or beasts who pounce upon every woman we come across.
- We have our own criteria, rules, and even scruples.
But before we explain that, you should acquire some insight into the stuff we are made of.
We have strong bodies but our minds are weak and uncontrollable, at times. Of course we are made of sterner stuff. Unfortunately, we lack control over our emotions especially sexual. The moment we set our eyes on the beauty or the contour of a woman we are turned on. So you may be wondering all the women who have been raped were not noted for their beauty. Yes, but we have the power to imagine the beauty even in an ugly one (just like we morph certain pics). Above all, there is no distinction between the pleasures the bodies of the beautiful and ugly ones could offer. So we compromise on external beauty, looks, size, age.
There are a few kinds of women we prefer/choose/must have to rape. It will be beneficial to you so that you can wipe out such traits (1 to 5) from you if you wish to go unharmed and live a peaceful life.
- The bold: There are certain women who never hesitate to blurt out their opinions, claiming that they know a lot, trying to outsmart men. Blame the modern media and the undue amount of education women are receiving these days. Such women can be tamed down only through rape. After that they will realize how fragile and worthless they are. Keep in mind that we have nothing to lose.
- The fearless: These days many women dare to step out of their houses even after nightfall. Isn’t that obviously a challenge to the men folk who monopolize the world at that time? Women are supposed to be afraid of darkness. What business do they have on the streets at night? We know what they expect and we are too happy to administer them what they are asking for.
- The independent: They believe they can survive without the support of men. We just want to prove them wrong. If they start defying men and writing them off as unnecessary, what will be the future of our society? Hope you get our good intentions.
- The lonely: This is a variation of the third group. They don’t mind travelling around alone. What are they trying to convey? “We are not afraid of men”? They definitely need an experience to correct their misconceptions.
- The immoral: (We are not talking about the prostitutes.) Some try to blindly imitate the western culture by using makeup and wearing revealing clothes. We enjoy watching our favourite sexy actresses in such accessories, but what will an ordinary woman have to do with that sort of things? Some move around with their boyfriends at odd hours. Even many of you are against such immoral girls and will be only too happy if we teach them a lesson. And no decent woman would roam about in the street after 6.00 pm. Those who are there don’t mind us using them for our entertainment because that is what they come prepared for.
- The retarded: They are damaged goods, who are not in demand in the marriage market. So what is wrong in using them for our pleasure? They rarely complain. If they have no complaints why should others bother?
- The kids: The kids are pure. They will keep quiet. So if we are not lucky enough to get grown ups sometimes we will have to adjust with the tender ones. (6 and 7 are used usually when we are bereft of chances to satisfy our needs or when they are easily available.)
We are sure you would agree that rape is the best solution to tame down women 1 to 5. Acid attack is effective too, but not as ‘good’ as rape. Our goal is to conserve the family and the patriarchal system in our society. If women start raising their voice the society will soon be headed for its extinction. So sisters, understand this and do follow the given instructions:
Remember, you are too weak to save yourself (from us). You are supposed to be under the protection and at the beck and call of your husband, father, brother or son. We will take good care of you if you are willing to limit yourselves within the constraints of your house. Your desires (food, sex, kids, clothes and ornaments) will all be meted out. Never interfere in our affairs or question our deeds. Never ever demand a trip to the dirty world outside where we will be busy teaching those immoral ones some valuable lessons.
Note: In spite of all these precautions if someone assaults you, chant this mantra: Brother, please let me go. He will immediately melt (thinking of his sister) and comply with your request.
Posted in Child abuse, Daughters, Humanity, Life, Safety, Society, Women, Worries
Tagged Assault, Danger, Delhi, Experience, Girls, Honor, Life, manifesto, rape, Rapist, safety, society, Thoughts, women
Dear Indian pervert,
A few years ago I bore you.
Soon you severed all ties with me
and joined the other half.
Though we all belong to the same race
And together play the game of life,
Rules are entirely different
For each side.
Your clairvoyance tells you
what we are ‘asking for’
when we do those things
you are normally entitled to.
Freedom is your birthright,
And if we seek the same
Oh yes, you have interesting ways
to prevent/tame/correct us.
What better method is there
other than showing off your brawn?
(Aside) Ah, God! It’s already too late,
Still please don’t hesitate
to admit and correct your mistake.
Do read this:
Posted in Daughters, Emotions, Life, Safety, Uncategorized, Women, Worries
Tagged abuse, Delhi, India, Life, man, perverts, rape, safety, society, woman