Let’s walk this way. You and me. The sun will shine bright for us. The shimmering water will add a glitter to our eyes. Take a look at the flowers meant for us. We won’t make them leave their homes for us, but we’ll be there to marvel at the thousand shades and fragrances they have arranged for us. Keep your ears open to the faint soothing music of the foliage and the birds, and your skin ready for the caressing breeze. Be keen – they only serve the most sensitive, you know. Won’t we accept their invitation? After all they are free!
The life – duties, worries, plans, money – is a light year away. They won’t come to disturb us unless we invite them and lose our minds to them. They make us sick. Consequently we end up fighting. And why should we take along with us resentment and the doubt who had had the last word, instead of the bliss , which is again free?
The sun will soon take leave but there will be the charming night. Thank God the moon is not another star. The pale light is just right for us as we glide down the smooth slopes of sleep reminiscing the blessings of the day that had seeped into us through our senses. Tomorrow is yet another day!
Posted in Blessings, Emotions, Life, Nature, Uncategorized
Tagged break, couple, leisure, Nature, outdoors, relaxation, relief, stroll, walk
There is one golden rule for bloggers: If we blog we ARE!
So of late have I BEEN or not?
After that inevitable break I realized I was slowly getting adjusted to not blogging. As a result I met with a lot of losses. Here are the confessions of a lazy blogger:
1. The email notification to this post must have raised the eyebrows of my dear readers – “Come on, what now, after such a long gap?” My fellow bloggers might have almost forgotten me. (But glad that you haven’t.) Anyway, the excuse of being busy is no more valid.
2. The guilty feeling of neglecting my humble blog had been haunting me all the way.
3. I can’t make up my mind what to post, although a few drafts have long been waiting. Also, writer’s block pesters me too much.
4. My dashboard often turns a cold shoulder to me and I face difficulties logging in too.
5. At times I even forget my password!
6. These days my site status hits all-time lows.
7. I missed many of the wonderful posts out there in the blogosphere.
8. Instead of utilizing my spare time to process my next post, I squander it worrying.
9. I have put on weight as I have been cooking and of course eating more!
10. And thus I have to post a piece like this in my desperate attempt to return.
Yes! I AM BACK! I AM BACK!
(I THINK SO) 😉