(What can you do if you unintentionally rile someone with your words? This is a comment to myself – an attempt to patch up.)
You had in mind a ‘Jeu d’esprit’ :-O
Which has ended up a dud wit!
Yes, you were smiling as you typed it 😉
But remember she was miles away!
It would have worked face-to-face;
It should have been in your mother tongue.
All you can do now is
Wear this D:< emoticon round your neck,
And chant these mantras while commenting:
No more ‘humorous’ comments,
(Loose lips sink ships!)
No more trusting those phony smileys.
Om, shanti, shanti, shanti….
Will it mend it or rend it?
MSN Messenger Emoticons – Why Are Emoticons Important Online?
Image courtesy: MSN Messenger Emoticons
Posted in Emotions, Life, Uncategorized, Writing
Tagged blogging, commenting, comments, emoticons, emotions, failure, flop, Humour, opinion, people, Poem, Poetry, smileys, verse
There is one golden rule for bloggers: If we blog we ARE!
So of late have I BEEN or not?
After that inevitable break I realized I was slowly getting adjusted to not blogging. As a result I met with a lot of losses. Here are the confessions of a lazy blogger:
1. The email notification to this post must have raised the eyebrows of my dear readers – “Come on, what now, after such a long gap?” My fellow bloggers might have almost forgotten me. (But glad that you haven’t.) Anyway, the excuse of being busy is no more valid.
2. The guilty feeling of neglecting my humble blog had been haunting me all the way.
3. I can’t make up my mind what to post, although a few drafts have long been waiting. Also, writer’s block pesters me too much.
4. My dashboard often turns a cold shoulder to me and I face difficulties logging in too.
5. At times I even forget my password!
6. These days my site status hits all-time lows.
7. I missed many of the wonderful posts out there in the blogosphere.
8. Instead of utilizing my spare time to process my next post, I squander it worrying.
9. I have put on weight as I have been cooking and of course eating more!
10. And thus I have to post a piece like this in my desperate attempt to return.
Yes! I AM BACK! I AM BACK!
(I THINK SO) 😉