There is one golden rule for bloggers: If we blog we ARE!
So of late have I BEEN or not?
After that inevitable break I realized I was slowly getting adjusted to not blogging. As a result I met with a lot of losses. Here are the confessions of a lazy blogger:
1. The email notification to this post must have raised the eyebrows of my dear readers – “Come on, what now, after such a long gap?” My fellow bloggers might have almost forgotten me. (But glad that you haven’t.) Anyway, the excuse of being busy is no more valid.
2. The guilty feeling of neglecting my humble blog had been haunting me all the way.
3. I can’t make up my mind what to post, although a few drafts have long been waiting. Also, writer’s block pesters me too much.
4. My dashboard often turns a cold shoulder to me and I face difficulties logging in too.
5. At times I even forget my password!
6. These days my site status hits all-time lows.
7. I missed many of the wonderful posts out there in the blogosphere.
8. Instead of utilizing my spare time to process my next post, I squander it worrying.
9. I have put on weight as I have been cooking and of course eating more!
10. And thus I have to post a piece like this in my desperate attempt to return.
Yes! I AM BACK! I AM BACK!
(I THINK SO) 😉