2011 bid good bye to me very gracefully, showering awards upon my blog. When I started blogging I never believed I would ever get nominated for an award. Fortunately I came across many creative and positive minded bloggers whose blogs and comments inspire and motivate me.
I must mention these names: Elyas (A young poet of unique, original thoughts and pertinent words), Searching for the Light (A writer whose words will surely touch your heart) & Judy (A cheerful blogger of many parts – an excellent photographer, artist, and much more).
To them I owe these five award nominations. Thank you, my dear friends, for these gestures of appreciation and affection.
The Versatile Blogger Awards from Elyas and Judy
Candle Lighter Awards from Searching for the Light and Elyas
A second Liebster Blog Award, again from Elyas!
The Rules (The Versatile Blogger)
These are the rules that every nominee must comply with:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
I have picked up the following seven facts about me.
- Dangerously honest. (Dangerous for both you and me!)
- God-fearing, but the God I know is religion-free.
- Lucky in many ways and unlucky in a few.
- Often pessimistic and not ashamed of it. (Contented with the other 31 healthy teeth, can you ignore the pain in one tooth?)
- Hate making and receiving phone calls.
- Prefer silence to noise.
- I will never turn old, I am sure! 🙂
Now my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award. I am sure you too would start regularly visiting these blogs, just like me.
- It’s My Thoughts http://itsmythoughts11.wordpress.com
- kwrites http://kwrites.com
- kenthinksaloud http://kenthinksaloud.wordpress.com/
- Mirth and Motivation http://eof737.wordpress.com/
- MUDDY SOCKS http://hermuddysocks.wordpress.com/
- Nancy Loderick’s Blog http://nancyloderick.com/
- Overdrive… http://ushus.wordpress.com/
- The British Asian Blog http://thebritishasianblog.wordpress.com/
- The Forbidden Fruit http://fruitforbidden.wordpress.com/
- the waiting http://epa82.wordpress.com/
- Tiny Toes http://atinytoes.wordpress.com/
- ‘Tis My Say http://salmanlatif.wordpress.com/
- Searching for the light. http://choccat.wordpress.com/
- Shail’s Nest http://shailsnest.com/
- UnSunBurnt http://my3rdi.org/