Simplicity is not leading a very simple life with bountiful wealth and luxury that one can lay hands on, but building no desire to have surplus resources in spite of living in abject penury situations.
Have few desires.”
― Lao Tzu
Welcome to visitor number...
Be happy! Keep smiling!
My Recent Thoughts
My first award
I Group Them So
In the Past I Thought So
I Thought on These Days
- Thank you for the Inspiration wp.me/p1d3co-el via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- I am not going to school. wp.me/p1d3co-cE via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- Strong Women wp.me/p1d3co-dd via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- The 7 Worst Things You Can Say To Your Child blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/… via @babbleeditors 1 year ago
- The Giant wp.me/p1Y9Av-2i 1 year ago
My Flickr Photos